Hello blaruefit family! I have got a delicious and easy vegetable side dish coming your way! Brussel sprouts have been a staple in my diet for the past few weeks, I cannot seem to get enough of them! Brussels are packed with vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and magnesium. Health benefits include: antioxidant function, increased iron absorption, boosts cell renewal, aids in bone growth/health, and blood pressure regulation. PHEW... these things are wonderful and not to mention are absolutely delicious. I tend to make my vegetables in bulk, so I am all about quick and easy when it comes to recipes. This Brussel sprout recipe below is good for you, easy to make, and very very tasty. Enjoy!
1 Pound Bag of Brussel Sprouts
"I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" Spray
Pink Himalayan Salt
Whole Recipe - 272 Calories 34g Carbs 6g Fat 16g Protein
Split into Six Servings (per serving) - 45 Calories 6g Carbs 1g Fat 3g Protein
- Rinse and slice entire bag of Brussel sprouts (picture below)
- Add 15 sprays of butter spray
- Add 14 grams (2 servings) of bacon bits
- Add desired amount of pink salt
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Pour Brussel sprouts into a baking pan
- Roast brussels for 30 - 45 minutes, mixing occasionally
- Pull them out and enjoy!
If you try out the recipe let me know what you think!